Peformance Comes Standard

Performance Ads eliminate the headaches of performance marketing and affiliate marketing by providing an easy to install, targeted ad unit that is dynamic and profitable. Below is an example from a fashion blog with our Performance Ads strategically placed for maximum exposure.

Our Ads are Responsive

It's not 1999 anymore. Banners don't have to conform to exact pixel dimensions. You want an ad that scales to the width of your page? No problem! Of course if you want standard IAB sizes, we've supplied those as well.

Retargeting Helps You Make the Sale

Only about 2% of online shoppers make a purchase on the first visit to a website. Retargeting makes sure you get credit for the other 98%. We monitor what visitors were searching for and display those product ads throughout their repeat sessions to increase the likelihood of conversions.

Easy to Integrate

If you've ever added JavaScript in the past, this will be a piece of cake. Simply paste our code into the HTML file where you want the ad to show up, and we take care of the rest.

As always, if you're having trouble, we're here to help.

How it Works

All Prosperent products operate on a cost-per-action (CPA) basis where you earn commissions on every sale. Clicks don't immediately translate into revenue, but getting a visitor to a merchant's page creates a cookie which could result in a sale later (up to 120 days)!

The process: Our ads automatically analyze your on-page content.

The most relevant ad will show up unless retargeting or other signals are in effect.

Clicks direct visitors to a merchant site and a cookie is set, which typically stay on a user's computer for 30 days

When a visitor buys a product, a commission is paid to Prosperent, and then we pass 70% of that to you.

Get a Performance Ad Running in the Next 5 Minutes

It costs nothing to get started and there's no commitment! You can have ads up and running in just a few minutes.

Join Free

  1. Performance Ads are designed to display the most relevant products and coupon offers based on the content of your page.

  2. Performance Ads can be placed anywhere on your site or within your content.

  3. Remember, they scale 100% within your defined boundaries, providing real space flexibility.