- Prosperent does not collect any personally identifying user-level information.
- Prosperent's contextual targeting services solely rely on cookie-level tracking containing no personally identifying information.
- When users visit a page in the Prosperent network, one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - are set to the computer that uniquely identifies the users browser.
- Prosperent will not collect or use any user-level personally identifiable information without prior consent from its clients.
- Prosperent encourages and promotes business practices that protect and honor the privacy of users.
Last Updated: March 23, 2010